Welcome to our website [https://targetorate.us/]. If you visit this website and use our services, you are consenting to comply with and bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which administers the relationship between you and Targetorate Consulting Inc.
The terms, “Targetorate Consulting Inc.”, “Targetorate”, “we”, ‘our’, “us” and ‘ourselves’ are referred as the owner of the website registered at office address [Targetorate Consulting Inc., 15150 Preston Road, Suite 300 Dallas, TX 75248, United States]. The term “you” refers to the users and visitors of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following term and conditions.
- The content such as text, images, photographs, creative graphics, logo, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and videos accessible on this website are for general information and use of the visitors. We have the right to change at any time without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third-party company whose name is mentioned in the website provide any warranty/guarantee to the accuracy, performance, completeness of any information provided on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information on the website may have inaccuracy/error. We exclude any liability for any such errors or inaccuracy.
- All content available on the website is copyrighted to Targetorate. Do not copy, rewrite or reproduce any of the content in any other form for your office or personal use.
- The use of services provided through this website is purely on your own risk, for which Targetorate shall not be responsible. You are liable to check that the services and information meet your requirements or not.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its content would rise to serious claims or actions under the law of the land.
For more information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link https://targetorate.us/contact-us/